Yield: 12 pizzas
1. Line 2 – 18”x26” sheet pans with parchment paper. Spray the paper well with non-stick spray. Place 6 pizza dough sheets on each sheet pan. Wrap pans with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to thaw and proof.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium size rondeau. Add the veal cubes and brown on all sides.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until translucent; add the garlic, diced peppers and continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes longer. Add the tomato paste and sauté for 3 minutes. Add thyme, bay leaves, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, cover and cook for 30-45 minutes or until its tender.
4. Cool the mixture. When cold add the chopped parsley.
5. Assemble the pizza by adding 1 ½ oz. of cheese on the proofed dough; add 4 oz. of the veal mixture to each pizza. Finish the pizza by adding an additional ½ oz. of cheese to the top.
6. Bake in a 425°f oven for 10-15 minutes. Cut the pizza into quarters and serve immediately.
Nutrition information per serving: 579 k/Cal; 46g Protein (g); 46g Carb; 4g Fiber; 24g Fat; 11g Sat Fat; 110mg Chol; 1603mg Sodium